The Canadian Association of Social Workers continues to update their website with timely COVID-19 resources for members.
CASW worked with BMS to developed Covid 19 Practice Resources including:
- Parting Ways – The Right Way: Terminating the Client Relationship
- Crisis Management During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Ethical Issues for Regulated Health Professionals in the era of Covid-19
- Returning to Practice During Covid-19
- Covid-19: Virtual Health Care Services Ensuring Continuity of Care
- Covid-19: Volunteer Liability During Public Health Emergencies
- Covid-19 Raises Cybersecurity Risks
- Considerations when Resuming Practice
Service Canada provides information relating to employment insurance, emergency care and support benefits, child tax benefits and student loan repayment plans.