Registering your Social Work Business with the College

Part 5 of The Social Work Profession Act allows social workers to incorporate professional corporations.

Corporations are required to be registered if the corporation name includes the words “social worker(s)”, registered social worker(s)”, or the initials “S.W.” or “R.S.W.”.

Please review this Incorporation Guide and Procedures document for more information on the MCSW corporation registration process.