How do I know that the Social Worker I am planning to see is registered with the College?

I am unhappy with the service I received from a Social Worker. Is there a complaints process?
Yes. The Manitoba College of Social Workers conducts investigations into complaints about Registered Social Workers. This process adheres to principles of administrative law and must be transparent, impartial, objective, and fair. Please CLICK HERE to learn more about the process of filing a complaint.