Ethical behaviour is at the core of every profession. The Manitoba College of Social Workers has adopted the Canadian Association of Social Workers (CASW) Social Work Code of Ethics and Guidelines for Ethical Practice, which consists of 6 core values:
- Respect for the Inherent Dignity and Worth of Persons
- Pursuit of Social Justice
- Service to Humanity
- Integrity of Professional Practice
- Confidentiality in Professional Practice
- Competence in Professional Practice
MCSW offers ethical/practice consultations as a member benefit. To request a consult, please complete and return the MCSW Ethical/Practice Consult Request Form.