I am a member of the College and have recently graduated from an accredited social work program.  I am aware that I must update my education with the College, how do I go about doing this?

To update your social work education with the College you must submit an original transcript showing your degree awarded; it must be sent to the College directly from the academic institution in its unopened, sealed and stamped envelope.   The College will also accept an electronic version emailed directly to admin@mcsw.ca. This transcript is available after your convocation.

Have your transcript sent here:  Manitoba College of Social Workers, 101-2033 Portage Avenue, Winnipeg Manitoba, R3J 0K6